Newsletter February '11
MESSAGE FROM THE MIMOSA PROJECT CO-OORDINATOR, Mr Andrea Arcelli, BOLOGNA
With the 2nd year of CIVITAS MIMOSA now over, most of the project’s measures are entering their most challenging phase: the demonstration phase.
City of Utrecht Gets Political & Financial Go-Ahead for Freight & Clean Traffic Action Plans
Utrecht to Test Solutions for Urban Perishable Food Freight Distribution
PROJECT NEWS & EVENTS
2nd Integration Workshop......A Timely Opportunity For Results!
5th Consortium Meeting in Tallinn June 14-17th 2011
MIMOSA CITY NEWS
* Funchal Gears Up For Large-Scale Communication Campaign to Boost New Park & Ride
* GPS helps Funchal Find It’s Way
* Public–Commercial Partnership Comes Together in Gdansk with City Bike Rental
* Quality 1st, Promotion 2nd – Citizens Survey Feedback Changes Marketing Strategy
* Tallinn’s largest PT Company Launches Ambitious Eco-Driver Behavioural Change Initiative
* Accessible Port Freight Mobility Information Makes Life easier for Tallinn
* One Brand, One Budget, One Goal Keeps Utrecht Accessible
* Where Can I Leave My Bicycle? Utrecht Looks to Locals for a Solution
* Rewarding Motorists Who Avoid Rush hour!
* Making Connections Between Sustainable Energy, Mobility, Environment & Climate